Kerry and Rinat discuss some of the learning that Rinat and the HappyPancake team did to evaluate their language and tool options for their new project. Rinat makes some observations about his long history with C#, and the benefits of looking at other languages and approaches. In Episode 38, they may even discover new ways that C# can do some things that Rinat says can be hard to do using traditional C# and .NET techniques. They finish up by getting into more of the "Microservices" or maybe "component-based" approaches that Rinat has experienced recently.
- Dr. Erik Meijer Videos on Functional Programming
- Fred George on implementing Micro-Services
- Micro-Services - Java, the UNIX way
- HappyPancake R&D (Rinat's new gig)
- Syncspace (collaborative drawing)
- Java Metrics and a .NET port
- Event Store
- Google+ Hangouts
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?