Rinat returns home from his trip to the United States which was filled with milestones, memories, and marriage. The guys briefly catch-up on some of the insights that were gained from looking over the fence at the Java ecosystem, and how it has made more progress than .NET in specific areas. They wrap-up with an intro to the DDD Summit, and how the things learned there and along the way will shape the upcoming episodes and code.
- The Scala programming Language
- Akka toolkit and runtime
- Play Web Framework for Java and Scala built on Akka
- Erlang programming language
- MassTransit - Service Bus and Stact - Actor framework helped by Chris Patterson.
- Paxos protocols
- Greg Young's open-sourced Event Store
- Slav - contributor to Lokad CQRS
- 'The Blue Book' and DDD Design Pattern summaries by Eric Evans.
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?