Event Sourcing Basics (a day in the car factory). Kerry and Rinat review questions about designing command and event messages and then introduce the new topic of Event Sourcing. We model one day at the Factory using event sourcing, domain language and concepts discussed in earlier episodes.
Here's the car factory implementation diagram, referenced in this episode:
- CSharp developers: implement 2 remaining methods of Factory using event sourcing
- other languages: reimplement Sample E004 in your own language
- Sample Code and Documentation on GitHub (E004 folder)
- Kerry's Homework Code on GitHub (E004 folder)
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software - book by Eric Evans on Amazon
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design - book by Vaughn Vernon on Amazon - with an Appendix by our very own Rinat Abdullin!
- Feedback on current episode - in the comments to this episode post
- Discuss upcoming episodes - in trello
- General feedback - in UserVoice
- Being The Worst on twitter - @beingtheworst
- Kerry on twitter - @kcstreet
- Rinat on twitter - @abdullin
What do you think?