Code and Mind by Rinat Abdullin
Hi! I'm Rinat Abdullin.
Through my software career I have been involved in everything from warehouse management to social platforms and international logistics.
These days customers come to me for technical advice on shipping ML-driven products.
My weekly newsletter "ML Under the Hood" talks about ChatGPT and building ML-driven software products. It covers important news, technical insights, and interesting product cases.
Newsletter subscribers get free access to ML Product Labs - a collection of guides and insights on building products with LLM/ML under the hood.
Want to get started with ChatGPT/LLM? Check out ChatGPT quick-start guide for developers! It is concise and beginner-friendly.
- 🔥 Shipping products with LLMs and ChatGPT - answers to the frequently asked questions.
- ♻️ Event Sourcing - event sourcing and CQRS tutorials and explanations.
- 🤔 Opinionated Tech - thoughts about software design and tech.
- 💊 Simulation - dive into deterministic simulation of actors, clusters and logistic systems. It is awesome!
- 🦾 Robotics - story about trying to build a robot hand.
- 📦 SkuVault - evolving and scaling online warehouse management system (C# .NET and a lot of event sourcing at scale).
- 👍 HappyPancake - scaling the largest dating website in Sweden.
- 🎙️ Being the Worst - adventures in practical software design with Kerry and Rinat.
- 🔥 How to talk to your knowledge base?
- 🔥 My team has no experience with ML/GPT. How do we proceed?
- 🔥 How to get into ML for a developer?
- 🔥 ChatGPT quickstart for developers
- How to segment texts for embeddings?
- Better performance with DOD
- Black Friday Experiment - Report 1
You can find my older posts in the archive.
🤗 Check out my newsletter! It is about building products with ChatGPT and LLMs: latest news, technical insights and my journey. Check out it out