Code and Mind by Rinat Abdullin
Hi! I'm Rinat Abdullin. Husband and father of two kids. Immigrant in Vienna since 2021.
I'm an economist by education. Yet, computers were my passion since the childhood so eventually I learned how to get paid for playing with them.
I come from Microsoft C# .NET background with distributed systems and event sourcing background. A few years ago my career pivoted to Data Science and Machine Learning because it looked way more fun.
This website is a collection of my mistakes, discoveries and code snippets.
- ♻️ Event Sourcing - event sourcing and CQRS tutorials and explanations.
- 🤔 Opinionated Tech - thoughts about software design and tech.
- 💊 Simulation - dive into deterministic simulation of actors, clusters and logistic systems. It is awesome!
- 🦾 Robotics - story about trying to build a robot hand.
- 📦 SkuVault - evolving and scaling online warehouse management system (C# .NET and a lot of event sourcing at scale).
- 👍 HappyPancake - scaling the largest dating website in Sweden.
- 🎙️ Being the Worst - adventures in practical software design with Kerry and Rinat.
- Black Friday Experiment - Report 1
- Blog fully migrated to Obsidian
- Stop user session tracking experiment
- (Over) Designing privacy-first analytics
- Blog Migrated to Python
You can find my older blog posts in the archive. They aren't very interesting, but I'm still keeping them around for sentimental reasons.