Kerry and Rinat choose the event storage to use for their project. They're using Windows Azure, so should they stick with Lokad CQRS event storage, or switch to Event Store from Event Store LLP? They discuss some of the pros and cons of their options, review some scaling approaches, and guess at what a transition may look like.
- Event Store LLP's open-sourced Event Store product
- Lokad CQRS sample project
- Paxos protocols
- Raft: In Search of an Understandable Consensus Algorithm
- Basho Riak storage
- SEDA - Staged Event Driven Architecture
- C# infrastructure for doing eventsourcing using aggregates from Yves Reynhout
- Jonathan Oliver's Event storage (NEventStore)
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?