Kerry and Rinat answer listener questions about code syntax, differences between event sourcing and relational storage, and concrete examples of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) concepts. Along the way, your questions lead them to questioning themselves and to consider an alternate approach.
- Question #1 - C# dynamic syntax in sample code
- BTW sample code related to question #1
- Question #2 - Event sourcing and relational databases
- Rinat's post about helping non-tech people to understand the data
- Rinat's post about event versioning that was mentioned during question #2
- Question #3 - Concrete DDD examples
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?